- OBAllMethodCategoryNode: OBAllMethodCategory implements the synthetic '-- all --' category, which contains all the methods in a class
- OBClassAwareNode: OBClassAware node models program elements that are part of a class
- OBClassCategoryNode: OBClassCategory represents a system category in the image's SystemOrganization
- OBClassCommentNode: OBClassCommentNode represents the comment attached to a particular class
- OBClassDefinition: OBClassDefinition presents a textual interface for examining, modifying and creating classes
- OBClassNode: OBClassNode wraps a class for display in various types of code browsers
- OBClassRefNode: Each instance of OBClassRefNode refers to a reference to a particular class from the source code of a method
- OBClassReference: OBClassReference provides a way to refer to classes that may or may not be loaded into the image
- OBClassVariableNode: OBClassVariable provides a method for finding methods which refer to a shared variable, ie, by searching for an association in the literal frame rather than for bytecodes refering to an instance variable
- OBCodeBrowser: OBCodeBrowser is a superclass for all browsers which active code in the image
- OBCodeNode: OBCodeNode is an abstract superclass for node classes that represent program elements active in the image
- OBEnvironmentNode: OBEnvironmentNode wraps an instance of SystemDictionary
- OBHierarchyBrowser: OBHierarchyBrowser provides a three-pane browers that displays a class within it's surrounding hierarchy - both superclasses and subclasses
- OBInheritanceBrowser: OBInheritanceBrowser shows the inheritance hierarchy of a method, both superclass implementations which it overrides, and subclass implementations which override it
- OBInstanceVariableNode: OBClassVariable provides a method for finding methods which refer to an instance, ie, by searching for instance variable access bytecodes rather than for an association in the literal frame
- OBListBrowser: OBListBrowsers are used to display simple lists of methods, such as senders or implementors
- OBMClassQuery: I handle mercury queries like 'Object' and 'OBNode*'
- OBMClassRefsQuery: I handle mercury queries like '#Object'
- OBMMethodQuery: I handle queries that look like 'browse' and 'browse*'
- OBMMethodSendersQuery: I handle queries like '#browse'
- OBMStringQuery: I handle queries that look like "'this is a string'"
- OBMercuryQuery: OBMercuryQuery is an abstract superclass for queries made through the 'Mercury' panel in OmniBrowser based browser
- OBMessageNode: An OBMessageNode refers to a message send in the source code of a method
- OBMetaclassNode: OBMetaclassNode is essentially the same as an OBClassNode, but overrides a few methods to work properly with metaclasses
- OBMethodCategoryNode: OBMethodCategory represents a category within a ClassOrganization
- OBMethodDefinition: OBMethodDefinition knows how to present method source in the browser's text pane and compile a new CompiledMethod when the source changes
- OBMethodNode: OBMethodNode wraps a method in a particular class
- OBMethodVersion: OBMethodVerison represents a version of a method found in the
- OBMethodVersionNode: OBMethodVersions refer to OBMethodVersions, and are used by the VersionBrowser
- OBOrganizationDefinition: OBOrganizationDefinition knows how to display and edit the organization of classes or methods by a Categorizer
- OBSelectorNode: OBSelectorNode wraps an instance of Symbol
- OBSourceFilesRequest: OBSourceFilesRequest is used to work around the fact that Squeak's source files are stored in a global array called SourceFiles
- OBSystemBrowser: This is the basic system browser that is the work-horse of Smalltalk development tools
- OBSystemBrowserAdaptor: OBSystemBrowserAdaptor implements the protocol expected by the SystemBrowser app registry, and thus allows OmniBrowser to be chosen as the default system browser
- OBVariableNode: OBVariableNode is an abstract superclass for the two types of variables a class can contain - class variables and instance variables
- OBVersionBrowser: OBVersionBrowser displays a list of OBMethodVersions, which represent versions of a method present in the source or changes files